My professional life has been defined by advancement and relationships. As a full-time employee, I was consistently promoted to greater responsibilities and to roles new to each company. When I left a position for new opportunities, my employers often would seek to continue our working relationship, and I frequently freelance for former mentors and colleagues even today.
What does this mean for you? I’m a trusted partner who can grow with and help grow your business.
I also don’t sit still very well. In fact, I love to soak up information and experiences. I like to think it makes me well-rounded…
- I’ve written print and online copy for industries as diverse as trucking, cemeteries, medical malpractice, commercial paint, wine, fitness, food and restaurants, travel, retail, banking, industrial technology, education, political campaigns, real estate, music, nonprofits, wealth management and more.
- I’ve been published in major metropolitan daily newspapers and national magazines.
- I’ve edited blogs, newspapers, books, magazines, websites, dissertations, dictionaries, resumes, newsletters, ads, brochures, textbooks and much more.
- I’ve managed trade show booths; taught workshops; crafted and delivered presentations and sales pitches; edited websites; and secured a U.S. trademark without an attorney.
- I earned the CELTA from Cambridge University to teach English as a second or foreign language and passed the Introductory Level of the Court of Master Sommeliers.
- I’ve launched an e-commerce business and a travel business.
- I’ve traveled to Italy, Spain, France, Honduras, Nicaragua, Mexico, Brazil, Canada, the Bahamas, Jamaica, China, Norway, Peru, Japan and Uganda, as well as many cities across the U.S.
- I’ve jumped out of an airplane, scaled mountains, crossed the Nile, walked the Great Wall and published several books.
- I earned my bachelor’s degree in three years with a full scholarship as a golf caddie.
- I’ve volunteered extensively with children through schools and youth groups.
You can check out my resume to see the full progression of my career. Then email firstname.lastname@example.org to set up a teleconference to discuss how I can help you achieve your goals.
-Steve Stevens, Owner, Stevens Editorial
"Julianne is quick to pick up on a company’s line of business, gain a feel for how that company functions, and works well with the dynamics of the group."
-Deanna Arnold, Client Relations and Marketing Administrator, Integrity Tax Consulting
“No matter what the project or target audience, Julianne asks all the right questions and nails her deadlines."
-John Christensen, Director of Advertising and Marketing, Our Sunday Visitor
"She was able to give the projects the quality and professional impact I was looking for."
-Kate Brubaker, President, Applemark Real Estate Services
"From the creativity in her writing to her impeccable organization and detailed communication skills, she makes my job easy."
-Kelly Gayer, President, Smartguys Advertising and Design