WPCU RespectYourMoney Web Page
Bleed green and gold?
Start with the smart card and save!
Make the most of your money with the new official Wright State University credit card from Wright-Patt Credit Union.
You’ve got school spirit, so get the exclusive WSU card with an incredibly low rate—just 6.25 percent. No annual fee and no cash advance fee? Even better! You can truly borrow smarter.
There’s no balance transfer fee, either, so switching is easy. See how much you can save when you transfer balances from higher interest rate cards to the Wright State card. It’s the perfect card when you’re getting started. It’s a super value with Raiders spirit!
Love the card that loves your school. Choose from two styles: the legendary Wright State Alumni Tower or the fierce Raiders wolf. And every time you use the new official WSU credit card, Wright-Patt Credit Union contributes to the university’s programs.
Check out the official Wright State credit card. It’s the smart way to keep more of your hard-earned money!
- Enjoy a low 6.25% APR (variable) rate
- Or choose the rewards card with a 9.25% APR (variable) rate*
- No annual fees
- No balance transfer fees
- No cash advance fees
- Choose from Platinum Visa® or MasterCard®
- Protect your online purchases, your credit and your identity with MasterCard® SecureCode™ and Verified by Visa
- Auto rental insurance
- No-cost travel accident insurance
- Access to cash at more than 300,000 financial institutions worldwide
*Ask us for details of our rewards card
We’ve got your school spirit covered. Apply today!
Save better. Borrow smarter. Learn a lot! Wright-Patt Credit Union is here to help you. Contact us at (937) 912-7000 or (800) 762-0047 to sign up, or visit any one of our 24 local Member Centers.